methinks you are too opinionated about what you are unfamiliar with
NOoooooooooooooo

Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Please describe for me the hierarchy on TT? I know you will call DM a pope but who are the cardinals,
bishops, etc?  BSF may have a board but there is no religious hierarchy as in rcc (Magisterium) and they do
not push their own peculiar doctrine; BSF encourages Bible Study and reliance on the Holy Spirit.  Lance
methinks you are too opinionated about what you are unfamiliar with ...  jt