Do you interpret being asked to answer a few questions about your doctrine as "being asked to teach" DaveH?
I'd call that a bit of a leap ... jt

On Tue, 24 May 2005 23:17:01 -0700 Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
DAVEH:  Apparently many TTers want me to teach LDS theology on TT, yet some wish to criticize me for complying with their wishes.  Seems like a no win situation, eh Lance.

Lance Muir wrote:
Apparently there exists a 'collective' anticipation of your answer.

Yes, I am interested as well. Is this beleif found in
the BoM?

Blessings,

Christine

--- Charles Perry Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Actually, the problem I have is not with Dave
stating mormon beliefs,
especially when asked. It is his teaching mormon
doctrines, but denying that
he is doing so. I am for openest...but honesty, too.

--
Dave Hansen