In which branch did you serve?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: May 25, 2005 15:34
Subject: [Bulk] RE: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] [TruthTalk] What is sin

If it was not for the US Lance would be speaking the Dutch right now!
Heil Left Wing Ideolog's

ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Are you enjoying your politically irrelevant rants Lance? First you say we
should forgive all debts against the USA, then you make remarks that we are
going to go bankrupt because of the debts, etc. The Bible says lend and do
not ask in return. That's basically what we do. We don't worry about. I'm
sorry you lose sleep over it. Izzy