So, dear Judith, is his. I know for a certainty (David, please bookmark this) that there are simply some things that you cannot see. This (he) is one of them. What a loss for you. Keep on truckin' Jt. God's kingdome is richer for having you in it.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: May 28, 2005 12:56
Subject: [Bulk] [TruthTalk] Ad hominem arguments

That may be so Lance and there are all kinds of creative and imaginative ppl out there, enough to wear anyone
out... only what you call "creative, literary and imaginative" has nothing to do with truth, either comprehending
it or walking in it.  Ppl who are all taken up with their own ideas and their own thoughts do not have time or energy
for God's ideas and His thoughts which are so much higher.  I walked out there for long enough to know that it is
a trail that leads nowhere.   It's all temporal and passing away.  My focus today is fixed on the eternal.  jt