John wrote:
> As such, there is no way of convicting you of your
> complicity apart from your willingness to stop with
> the game and cast the beam from your eye.

You misunderstand.  I am not playing any game.
Of course you are  -  at my expense  --  but hey, the tickets are free.

David Miller wrote:
>> I quoted you exactly as you wrote it
The very next sentence is EXACTLY  what I said.

John wrote:
> I wrote:  Knowing you are right in some esoteric way
> is a fantasy of the first order.

That is exactly how I quoted you John.  Go back and look at the post.
You go back.  I already did and the result is the very next sentence.

John wrote:
> You wrote:  "You claim we can't know anything"
> You can't see the difference?  Trying counting the words.

I still see your statement as saying that we cannot know anything.  The
number of words don't matter.
How is it that the number of words don't matter when you are quoting me exactly.  LOL
 I was not quoting you with this sentence, nor
was I misrepresenting you.
Can you say the "esoteric,"  David?
I was communicating how your information comes
over to me based upon my understanding of the words you have used.
almost sounds as if you speak of impressions rather than verbatim quotations.
  If you
don't want to try and communicate on this, fine, but don't claim that I am
playing some kind of game or that I am trying to make you look bad.  :-)

John wrote:
> You nowhere quote me correctly, David.   Period.

You proved that I did quote you correctly by repeating in this post what you
wrote.  That is exactly how I quoted you.
This is just plain goofy. A phrase containing the words "esoteric knowing" appears once
and not by your authorship.   Whose playing a game?
 Your statement here that I
nowhere quote you correctly is a false statement.
Who knows, maybe I am the one who is an idiot, here.  Can I ad hom myself?????
 You are the one who needs
to repent for making such false allegations.
Repent and again I say REPENT.  Maybe your "exact requote" is under the pickle.  I'll go looksee...................................................................Nope !!

To be continued

JD   My machine is doing the funky so I have to break here.  Back in a flash with
part III