-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles Perry Locke
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 7:04 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Perry vs DaveH

Lance, we have a standard for determining the right Jesus and the right God.

It is the Bible. The mormon jesus does not match the jesus of the Bible, nor

does the mormon god match the God of the Bible. If you listen only to what
the missionaries, DaveH, and Blaine tell you you will think they are they
same, but when you look at what their non-prophets have written, and what
they actually believe, (the part people typically do not learn about until
they are deep into the mormon religion) they are not the same.

Perry