Dave, you are too much of a gentleman to ever be boring. J Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Hansen
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 9:57 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Perry vs DaveH

DAVEH:   Time is my biggest enemy, Lance.  I started a big reply to one of DavidM's posts about 3 or 4 weeks ago, and it is only half finished.  Right now I'm running a sleep deficit, and having fallen asleep early last night at my computer while reading TT stuff....I am going to try to lurk more in the future.  Besides...I think most TTers find my thoughts rather boring, being as LDS biased as they are.

Lance Muir wrote:

No 'knows'rings here, Dave. Why don't you more actively enter the conversation by offering your own summary of what's been said thus far. Then, please let me know your opinion/thoughts.