Izzy, first of all, it is none of your business if anyone on this group has a malady, or is missing appendages. What do you mean, "he is just now telling us"? What makes you think you even entitled to know this, or that he is obligated to tell you? Second, John gave us a valid reason for his typos, so why do you think he is being dishonest? Third, if you had any sensitivity at all you would drop your prideful attitude, quit trying to cover up your comment with cuteness, and admit it was tacky. Unless, of course, you have no sensitivity at all.

Perry

From: "ShieldsFamily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Subject: RE: [Bulk] Re: [TruthTalk] NIV Bible Quiz
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 21:51:47 -0500

Why is that Perry?  When folks start make good-natured fun of JD's typo's
suddenly he tells us he has two missing fingers. Now how long have we known
JD and he is just now telling us that? Do you believe it? If we complain
that he is not making sense is he going to suddenly confess that he had a
lobotomy back in the 50's, or what??? Izzy