You have already expressed yourself in this negative activity,  Izzy.   My comments were not predictive so much as they were a summary of how you (all) do buiness with those who disagree with you.  I knew from the get go, that our good moderator, Charles Perry, could not reel you guys in  --  so he really does not try.   I think I can speak for Lance, Mr. G and myself in saying  -  your actions are expected and bring us no harm at all.  That is, in fact, why we are still here.   David continually refers to my "irritation" when, in fact,  I AM smiling up my sleeve  -   as you put it.   Smiling and shaking my head.   But don't let me slow you down.   CArry on and on and on and on.

JD

-----Original Message-----
From: ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 13:17:22 -0500
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Obesity

ROFL!!! Too funny! JD, if you had success in an area, what would there be to land on like hungry animals??? Don?t you have a bike helmet or something? Izzy

So tell us, in what areas have you had success with it?  Me tell you and the likes of
Deegan and Izzy?   Fat chance on that.  You guys would land on that like hungry animals.  You (all) are not
ones to be trusted with such information.   That is why you will never see a bio from me.  It wwould
be used to beat me over the head.