To quote Izzie accurately: tried & TRUE. Read carefully as she is making the opposite point.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: June 03, 2005 16:40
Subject: RE: [Bulk] Re: [TruthTalk] NIV Bible Quiz

Why?
What else do they have, surely not facts.
Why we are not even let in on what the supposed baseless accusations consist of!

ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Oh, good grief---why is it that liberals always fall back on those old tried and true names to call other people? If it isn’t “Hitler” it’s “McCarthy”.  Get a new, but more creative insult please.  Izzy