I am not judging Daivd in his arrogance.  For all I know, he might think that arrogance can be a good thing  -  of the Lord.

As far as you not understanding what is posted  --  I have seen that happen a number of times.   I think it is because you start thinking of your "reply" well before you have finished AND considered the post.

Jd

-----Original Message-----
From: ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 21:09:33 -0500
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] A review of Lance Muir

David cannot see his arrogance  (but who's judging?)    JD, you are.

 You Linda rejects authority   (go ahead  --  moderator  --   and tell me the last time you "corrected"  her and received what you receive from the likes of me  --   that would be something like  "understood."    What on earth are you rambling about here??? Izzy