Speaking for myself...maybe.A not very good movie was made (look! he's at it again..does this guy do nothing but watch movies?) entitled 'The Body'; the premise of which was...wait for it...the discovery of the bones of Jesus..Well, there you go

This would be comparable to discovering a document in the handwriting of JS saying...hey..I was just funnin' y'all!!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: June 06, 2005 10:37
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Perry vs DaveH

DAVEH:   Lance, from a subjective standpoint.......Do you believe Jesus is the Christ?  If so, could anything be said to move you from that truth as you perceive it?  (I also wonder the same about other TTer's feelings about this....hoping to hear some responses.)

Lance Muir wrote:
If I read you correctly then, absolutely nothing could be said ever to move you from your 'subjective truth'. I thought as much.

DAVEH:  If I'm following you correctly on this Lance, the answer would be yes to both questions.  (But I have not given it any deep thought, as I'm a bit short on time this morning.)

Lance Muir wrote:
Blaine says that 'God gives direction to all liberally who ask in faith'. I asked you/DH whether or not the 'subjective' bottom line was James 1. Are you herein simply offering a resounding 'yes' to that query? Would this invariably be your fallback position?

--
Dave Hansen