You just never know who is going to email you these days.   This documentary was filmed about two years ago regarding AIDS in Hollywood and my wife and I saw this film last year at the theater, funny to see yourself on the big screen.  Just last week I spoke with the producer that filmed for HBO and soon that documentary on public preaching with be on cable too and the money to produce that film I was told is about half a million dollars.   Let this be lesion for the younger preachers, do not force a preach video or book, because in Gods timing it will happen….BIG TIME!   Anyway, today this was sent to me:

Hello Ruben,
Hope all is well.  Just would like to let you know that  Showtime Networks
has picked up Damaged Goods for the next two years and it will start airing
this month.  We're excited about this and just want to pass the word on.
Below are the airdates and times - great times!  We could not have done this
without your participation, thanks again.

Take care
Nadia Buckmire Filmmaker
Damaged Goods

DAMAGED GOODS
RATING: TV14 - D
SHOWTIME ADVISORIES: Adult Content
Stereo / CC
1 h 3 m

SOURCE Showtime Networks Web Site:http://www.SHO.com

SYNOPSIS:
Documentary portrait of five individuals living with the stigma of HIV/AIDS,
including interviews with medical authorities, prominent activists, and
everyday Americans - whose knowledge of the truth about the virus is
alarmingly incomplete.

UPCOMING AIRDATES:
Click on the airtime below if you would like an email reminder to watch. All
times ET/PT.
Showtime Jun 14                 10:00 PM.
Showtime Showcase Jun 17  4:00 PM
Showtime Showcase Jun 20  8:00 PM
Showtime Showcase Jun 20  4:50 AM
Showtime Too Jun 27  9:00 PM