DAVEH:  I find that interesting, Judy.  DavidM said that being born again is the definition of salvation.  Do you agree with that?  If so, can two people (at least one of which is walking in darkness) who are born again have different interpretations of doctrines?  IOW....can somebody be saved in darkness?  To me it seems like it would be contradictory.

Judy Taylor wrote:
I think so DaveH, being born again is just entering the door, I've had to wade through so much darkness during the past 30yrs and put off so much stuff, have more to go but it's less than before; "the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn it shines brighter and brighter till the noonday..."  jt