In a message dated 6/6/2005 10:35:13 PM Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Perry the Clown wrote to Blaine: PRODUCE THE PHOTOS [of perry the clown] OR
RETRACT YOUR MISCHARACTERIZATION OF MY COUNTENANCE!

Looks like the mormon boys are tag-teaming me. But, I must confess. I did
not think anyone would find my clown picture on the internet (in fact, I
forgot it was even posted), but Dave found it and posted it, so, Blaine, I
guess I owe you an apology. I am a clown. You can call me a clown any time
you wish.

In all humility,
Perry the Clown
Blaine:  I would like to find it too--have an address?