Izzy, I have to vote for "this book" in Rev 22:18,19 applying specifically to the Revelation. I used to try to apply it to the whole Bible (in a debate with a mormon many years ago) , and I DO believe that the general principle applies to the whole Bible, but in particular believe that these verses are referring specifically to the Book of Revelation.

Perry

From: "ShieldsFamily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Perry vs DaveH
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 08:35:51 -0500

 Rev 2218I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this
book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are
written in this book;    19and if anyone takes away from the words of the
book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and
from the holy city, which are written in this book.

JD, tell me what does the word "Bible" mean? And what is the last book in
the Bible? Izzy

  _____