An excellent offer of proof for the fact that if we want to believe a particular notion, we will.
All of us do this.

JD

Those who love God and keep His commandments are not to let other men judge them for these wonderful blessings.

What then of this scripture?
Col 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days

Marlin halverson <marlinhalverson@hotmail.com> wrote:
Sunday worship in your eyes is then a symptom of what? Kevin Deegan
I believe it, instead of Sabbath keeping, is a symptom of the strong delusion mentioned in 2 Thesolonians 2 and a fulfillment of Isaiah 56.