Don't be so thin skinned.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thanks for you answer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 21:10:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Apocrypha

When you & Lance answer some of your backlog of questions.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I worry about you sometimes, Kevin.   I asked you a couple of questions.   That's all.  Were you going to give an answer?

JD

You are insulted by this?
We get the gist of it and we don't like it.
Your words are your private doctrine.
I prefer the Word of God

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I am curious, Deegan.   This is a discussion group.   With reference to your comments below, what should be allowed and discussed without resulting insult?  What is intellectual fair game to you?

Jd