Blaine:  I almost deleted this, glad I read it.  Thanks for your reply.  It was about what I have learned to expect, but at least it is a reply.  I sent you a private letter, am eagerly awaiting a reply.  Did you get it?  You may have a lot of biases, but I still like your answers--sometimes they really show insight.  Considering how little you really know about Mormonism, I am surprised you know so many truths--that we teach also.  :>)   You need to leave K and P in your dust.  They are holding you back.  You are capable of growing to be head and shoulders above them.  In many ways, you are there already, since it is not hard to be spiritually taller than spiritual midgets.  <-------(Mean comment)  LOL