John wrote to Judy:
> How do I include you in the  family of God
> and NOT our Mormon participants?

Do you really think that Judy's theology about the Godhead would determine
whether or not she is in the family of God?  Does God accept or reject us
based upon theology or faith?

I perceive that Judy's understanding of the Godhead is fine.  It seems to me
that Judy perceives that Jesus Christ was eternally God in eternity past,
but then at the time of the incarnation, he was made a little lower than the
angels and was then begotten a Son at a distinct point in time, when he was
born of Mary.  The Mormons differ.  It seems to me that they think God the
Father as well as Jesus Christ were both, at some time prior to the
incarnation, like us with all of our frailities and imperfections.  Correct
me if I have that wrong, DaveH.