DAVEH: My memory is failing me on this Perry. Did you give me those references in the past week or two? Or are you talking about many months ago? Would you mind posting them again, please? Maybe it will jog my memory.

Charles Perry Locke wrote:

For example the word 'god'. Dave asked me if I could find any verses in the Bible that indicate that God does not have a body of flesh and bones. To me that means 'the Father' automatically. I used "the Trinity" when talking about all three together. I gave him several referencesl.

--
Dave Hansen