Sent: July 02, 2005 05:53
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Apologetic for the eternal sonship of Christ

So I'm unworthy of such a lofty road Lance, must be one that is only for the wise and prudent.  If it is out of anyone's league then it is not God.  He hides from the wise and prudent and reveals Himself to babes. Physics has nothing to do with anything - that is the study of the creation.  We are speaking here of the Creator.  Big difference unless you are a pantheist.  jt