figment of yours or Bills imaginations - then where does that leave you?  The victim of
"accusing spirits" who speak to all of us all of the time, you must learn to recognize and
resist them.  This is walking after the Spirit.   jt

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:49:24 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Of course not   --  but you do not ask the right question.  The question should be "Does bad behavior excuse bad behavior."  Those on the right fairly often make worded statements that exclude some on this forum from The Faith.   Such was the assumption  (probably unintentional)  from DM and the confirmation from Terry  (again, probably unintentional.)     I will excuse BT for getting upset at such judgmental assumptions.  Someone on this forum can place me squarely in the pit of hell and that is just fine  --   but if I think someone to be "nuts" well,  THAT IS NUTS.   JD

From: Judy Taylor [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Does becoming upset excuse bad behavior JD?   Jesus told the sons of thunder they didn't know what
spirit they were of.....jt

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:51:24 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Judy -- do you have any idea what was upsetting to Bill? JD

From: Judy Taylor [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck Bill
Calling everyone but your little "perichoresis" groupies a pack and/or jerk is neither kind nor is it loving.  jt