You see, we are not all that different from traditional Christians like yourself huh?

Christians Believe in a Personal Relationship with Jesus
LDS reject such. Bruce R. McConkie, stated that people who speak of a "special relationship with Christ" are guilty of "excessive zeal" and "pure sectarian nonsense." "Who Answers Prayers?" Sunstone Review (April 1982), 13

Christians Believe that the Blood of Jesus christ cleanses from ALL sin 1 JN 1:7
LDS The blood covers for some sins "Christians speak often of the blood of Christ and its cleansing power. Much that is believed and taught on this subject, however, is such utter nonsense and so palpably false that to believe it is to lose one’s salvation. For instance, many believe or pretend to believe that if we confess Christ with our lips and avow that we accept him as our personal savior, we are thereby saved. They say that his blood, without any other act than mere belief, makes us clean." WHAT THE MORMONS THINK OF CHRIST,  page 22 1976 edition

Christians believe in Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus...Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. (Romans 3:24, 28)
LDS believe "What then is the law of justification?...... As with all other doctrines of salvation, justification is available because of the atoning sacrifice of Christ, but it becomes operative in the life of an individual only on conditions of personal righteousness." Mormon Doctrine, by Mormon Apostle Bruce R. McConkie, on page 408, under "Justification"
MORMONS are NOT Chritians!