I do not believe that miracels prove one to be a disciple  --  but I do beleive that every good and perfect gift comes from the Father of Lights.

JD

-----Original Message-----
From: ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:17:08 -0500
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Spiritual death

Miracles or occultism?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 4:44 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org

In a message dated 7/27/2005 8:54:23 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I?m glad you agree Blaine.  I await your born again experience with anticipation.  izzy

That happened, as I remember it, when some of my relatives gathered together one night and recounted spiritual experiences, miracles etc, they had seen or participated in.  I have never been the same since.  I knew Mormonism was true. :>)
  Blainerb