Kevin wrote:
You should have said:
not wanting to face the facts I ignore them.

Blainer:  You missed the point.  You can give out with all the facts you want, it is your interpretation of the facts that I contend with.  You consistently interpret facts with a slanted bias--slanted in favor of putting the LDS Church in the worst possible light.  I can make anyone or anything appear evil if I choose to--it is just a matter of which perspective I choose to adopt.