"use truth unrighteously"

Could you expound on just how one uses truth unrighteously?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Blainerb:  What you have quoted below is all in keeping with Biblical scripture--what about David and his refusal to go against King Saul?  He even refused to kill Saul when he was given the chance--because Saul was the Lord's ANNOINTED!  Read 1 Samuel ch. 24

"Wickedness proceedeth from the wicked: but mine hand shall not be upon thee."
1 Samuel 24:13