I can't say I've thought about it with any thoroughness before (which is why I didn't want to commit myself to an endorsement of that content of your post). I will do some thinking about it now, though, and may return to it as per your request. My answer to your first question will obviously constrain all the rest so that I might have to "recast" them.

Debbie

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2005 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Spiritual Death

Debbie wrote:
David, I appreciate the substance and tone of this post
you wrote to Judy (apart from whether or not I happen
to have the same opinion about spiritual inheritance).

Thank you for the kind words, Debbie, but now my curiosity is piqued.  Do
you have a system of understanding spiritual inheritance?  If so, please
discuss it with us.  Address the following points:

1.  Is there such a thing as spirit?  My answer would be yes.

2. Where does the spirit come from? Is it inherited, something passed down
from Adam?  My answer would be no.  God creates the spirit for each
individual that comes into this world at the time the individual is born.

3.  Are any spiritual traits of parents passed down to their children
through some kind of transferrence involving the conception of life in the
womb?  My answer would be no.

I offer my answers above, not on any authority, but on my current
perspective which is subject to change when better information comes my way.
I look forward to hearing your perspective on this subject.