From: David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 18:51:45 -0400
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Adam - sin - and the rest of us

They did not steal anything, but let me see if I have your perspective right.  You hate Jacob [because of lies, cunning, and deceit], but you love Esau [because he wept about selling his birthright]?

Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 6:20 PM

I believe "the blessing" in v 17 refers to the birthright.  I do not believe Jacob and Esau is about spiritual values or destinies.   I mean -  Jacob and his mother used lies, cunning and deceit to steal the birthright from Esau.

Jd