From: Terry Clifton <wabbits1234@earthlink.net>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:38:27 -0500
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Soldiers rebuke haunting New Orleans spirits

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
What happend to Sodom way back when?   There wasn't anyone left, Kevin.   No one.   The place was consumed.    THAT is the judgment of God upon a city.   The discipline that occurred in NO was for those who receive discipline   -------------   it was not a judgment of God upon the pagans.
JD
In light of this opinion, could you tell us the answer to the question posed in Amos 3:6?
I would really like to understand your thinking.
Terry