FWIW, I've never found DaveH to be anything but honest. If someone on TT has found otherwise please identify yourself and, give illustrations from Dave's posts on TT. Otherwise...........oops....can't say that.-
----- Original Message -----
Sent: October 15, 2005 11:59
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Judging by Doctrine

DAVEH:   If you don't like my answers, Dean....why do you ask the questions???

    I find it interesting that you apparently find my answers to be dishonest.  I'm not sure why you feel that way, Dean......perhaps you are presupposing something that is not necessarily so.  One thing I believe about communication is that it is a two way street.  Whenever one side tries to control the discussion, not much gets discussed....or perhaps I should say there is a reluctance to listen on the part of at least one party, so there is not really a true exchange of ideas.  Perhaps that is what you want though.

    Boasting?  If you really think I am boasting.....I need to apologize to you and the other TTers.  I neither feel the need to boast, nor do I think it becoming of a Christian.  I am sorry that you believe I have done such.  The reason I included the hypothetical back stabbing comment was merely to convey to you my thought process as to your comments about my respect for your beliefs and warring against your God.  I was not suggesting you had stabbed me in the back, and if you took it as such....my apologies for poorly conveying my thoughts.

    To keep your tears from smearing your mascara, can we kiss and make up.......and....... may I call you Brother Dean from now on!?!?!?!?!   :-)