I am not going to continue to defend myself to you, Judy.  You do not ask such questions for any useful purpose.    David does not accept my opinion of him, does he?   Do I not have the right to disagree with his opinions about me, as well?   We will probably never get past a little personal tit for tat,  but I am not interested in such being the primary subject of my postings.

But, and this is my last word on this subject,  if I meant to say that David was full of shit,  I would have said it just that way.   Plain enough ???!!  "Full of poop" is not what I said.   Do you know what a party pooper is?   I do and it has nothing to do with the brown stuff.  I am truly losing I.Q points as I write this.   End of discussion.

JD

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Taylor <jandgtaylor1@juno.com>
To: truthtalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 10:39:53 -0400
Subject: [TruthTalk] On Knowing the Father through the Son by the Spirit

JD wrote:
What I INTENDED is what I said.   The rest of you enlightened Holy-Ghost-
gave-me-the =truth=about-you  folks, not withstanding.   I know what I intended  ......
you do not.

Just thinking about the above statement in more depth JD.
How come this applies to you but not to DavidM?  He knows what he intended
also but you are continually accusing him of evil motives and manipulating. Why?