Sorry.   Back to the original subject  ..............  which I believe was the work of insulting Lance or was it Gary?   I forget.

Jd

-----Original Message-----
From: ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 09:50:15 -0500
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] On knowing the Father through the Son by the Spirit

JD, why can?t you just get over it whenever someone sleights you in some manner? You have such a huge ego problem IMO.  (I?m taking really HUGE?you will probably rehearse this for weeks or months!) No one else on TT does this except you.  My advice: get back to the original subject or forget it; we?re tired of it already. iz