----- Original Message -----
From: Lance Muir
Sent: 10/18/2005 7:39:22 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Restoration versus condemnation-David Miller

Dean:

I've had no sense whatsoever of any on TT EVER having been moved to abandon 'the faith once delivered to the saints' as a direct result of the 'Mormon presence'  herein.
cd: Maybe you haven't been here long enough-I have seen otherwise. I person saw Miller lead a young man to God and right as salvation was being had-Evil daveH steps and the moment was lost-Now the poor man will more than likely go to hell-least God give him another chance. By the way this is my last thread on DaveH for while-hint,hint. I didn't come here for this reason

Dave, after all, espouses the faith once delivered to the 'Latter Day' saints. IMO, none has failed to note the differences.