How much have you changed in the past 5 years, Lance?  Seems to me I remember a much sweeter guy that first joined TT.  Maybe the real (rabid, anti-“fundie”, anti-American, etc.) Lance just really started shining through after a while? OTOH, I’ve become remarkably better!!! J iz

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lance Muir
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 5:28 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: [TruthTalk] Re:How Long O Lord?

Granted Dean, this comes from a 'cheap shot artist' but, why not save those comments reflecting only mockery of Dave's faith commitment? David Miller isn't capable of 'saving' anyone.

With the noteworthy exception of The Bishop of California, I've not seen anyone alter a position on anything since my arrival on TT. Here's a surprise (NOT): EVERYONE IS WHERE THEY WERE. IMO, everyone will be where they are five years from now.