From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 05:42:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Re:The HEART of the matter

Please answer the question and do not avoid by steering away from it.

Why did the LDS god come into the world, to do what with Mary?
Any reasonable person knows what these words mean. There is only one reasonable answer.
That is why you avoid the reasonable conclusion and just like DH offer no other reasonable alternative:

'' l believe the Father came down from heaven, as the Apostles said he did, and begat the Savior of the World; for He is the Only Begotten of the Father which could not have been if the Father did not actually beget him in person''. (Young Journal of Discourses Vol. 1 page 238)

''When the time came that His first-born, the Savior, should come into the world and take a tabernacle, the Father came Himself and favoured that spirit with a tabernacle instead of letting any other man do it. The Savior was begotten by the Father of His spirit, by the same Being who is the Father of our spirits, and that is all the organic difference between Jesus Christ and you and me.'' (Journal of Discourses Vol. 4 page 218)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
You apparently care how God accomplished the virgin birth of Christ  --   so how did he do it , deegan?  Were there organic differences between Christ and ourselves?   Was Mary only the "oven" for baby Jesus  --  then why the lineage statements?

Jd