cd; What do you mean(though not necessarily sexual)?

DAVEH:   What I meant is that I do not know specifically how it was accomplished other than by the power of the HG, but I do think it can be accomplished via means that are not sexual in the physical sense that you are insisting it be.  For instance, today artificial insemination is a very common and popular method of impregnating cattle that have never been in physical contact.  As I see it, if cattle can reproduce in a natural fashion (in other words.....not needing miraculous, supernatural or black magic activity) without physically sexual contact, I don't know why you think the Lord could not do what needed to be done to alter Mary's genetic code (I know that is a bit too simplified.....or wha tever needed doing to allow her to conceive as a virgin) without having a sexual experience with her.

    This is very simple, Dean, and I don't know why you cannot understand what I am telling you.  FTR once again:  I do not believe God had physical sex with Mary.  Nor does LDS theology teach such.

cd: If one isn't sure of their own statements why would others believe him? You have been giving proof after proof that the LSD church has claimed sexual relations did happen-so enough crap already-I will not waste time on a fool Dave-stop being one-the choice is yours. God himself gives us that choice with strong warning to Fear HIM as any lost man should do-and as any believer should do as they are not in heaven yet.Yet those whom have perfect love for God have no reason to fear because their love for God is so great that the commandments are not burdensome and have great joy in keeping them and they will run from wickedness and wicked people whom will not receive the word of God.