ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .................

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 10:27:55 -0400
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Restoration versus condemnation-David Miller

Sent: 10/24/2005 10:01:33 AM

Honestly ,  Perry,  this is clearly a tongue in cheek sort of thing.   It is humor.  I doubt that anyone now believes that DH has an inside track on who is smoking up and who is not.

JD
cd: Yeah right-Houmor at who's expense? Certainly not at the expense of the drug using,back stabbing,Hallucinating,liar Christian-is it?