From: Kevin Deegan <openairmission@yahoo.com>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:34:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] David Miller models engagement with TT's Mormons

read the article
He speaks with GREAT PLAINESS of SPEECH!
(2 cor 3)
Some still have the veil over their heart and can not see.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Ignorance reigns supreme, even outside this forum , when it comes to understanding Barth.   No one is perfect -  including Barth  -   but I am curious;   specifically where is he off base ?

JD