Hello again little sister:-)
 What I did find interesting while in the UK was that older (grandma's)
people mocked us-but here it is mostly young people that show that much
disrespect-this has lead me to believe that we are only 1 generation behind
the UK in corruption. Our time grows short -keep the faith as we must
endure till the end and not deny Christ no matter what.

Islam's cause to Bush]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/10/30/nchas30.xml&;