I still wonder what Jeff's affirmation of the Trinity meant to him
DAVEH:   My interjection did not prevent you from continuing to discuss it with Jeff.
cd: Correct but and in our truth God gives times of salvation and once rejection is made He may withdraw the light-for a time or forever-
DAVEH:   Why do you think God would withdraw the light, Dean?  That seems counter to what the Bible teaches about the prodigal son.
His decision-but thru the pleading (intercessory prayer) of the saints He had been know to change His decision. Miller could continue to talk to Jeff but without God drawing Jeff to repentance there is no salvation (the dynamics). In short the moment was lost as is Jeff-How you considered that we are right about hell and what that means to Jeff?To cause someone to withstand the Holy Spirit is serious indeed.
DAVEH:   I don't think the Holy Spirit is speaking through you, Dean.

--
Dave Hansen