JD wrote:
They continued to offer sacrifice,  give attention to their
priests, observe new moons and sabbaths , and the like.
They did not understand that Christ was the end of the
law for righteousness to those who believed.

When you say that they did not understand that Christ was the end of the law for righteousness to those who believed, do you realize that you are quoting one of those Jews who kept the law exactly in the way in which you portray as lacking understanding? Maybe it is you who do not understand what this New Testament Pharisee meant when he said, "Christ is the end of the law for righteousness" (Romans 10:4). You might also notice, for the sake of accuracy, since you have a proclivity toward proper Greek tense interpretation, that rather than translating the end of the verse as "to those who believed," it would be better to say, "to those who are believing" or "to those who believe."

Now before you blow up at me, JD, please remember that we want to discuss this in a civil manner. I realize your pride might be wounded by my not falling into line with your dogma, but we have a difference in perspective about Torah that should probably be discussed in a civilized manner. When I read your writings, I think you do not properly distinguish between the document called Torah, and the covenant of Torah. This distinction is very important for proper Biblical interpretation. The Torah has not passed away. It is the covenant of Torah that has found fulfillment and completion in Jesus Christ.