Oh yeah well I post the whole Internet
Start at the root servers....

Don't you have any ideas of your own?

You AVOID THE SUBJECT:
Why don't you answer any of the following before running off in a new
direction (one of which we have visted before and you have been shown
to be misleadind AGAIN. What a shocker!)

You hope to run down another BUNNY TRAIL to AVOID ANSWERING:
1) The corrupt Nature of Aleph & B and many of the Critical texts
2) The HONESTY of NIDA, the Next Pope and others on the Nestle/Aland
greek text committe
3) Why over 90% of ALL GREEK Texts are of the superior quality &
internal agreement of the MAJORITY TEXT versus the vast disagreement
amongst themselves even in the "oldest & best" Aleph & B 2000
disagreements in the gospels alone!
4) Why the NASV John 1:18 teaches a God who is reavealed by a second
ONLY BEGGOTTEN God
5) Why does the NASV match the HERETICAL JW New World translation
6) Why should God use Heretics like Wescott & Hort to restore the True
Text of the Bible
7) Why didn't Jesus know to quote dut 8 in the NASV Luke 4:4 "every
word of God"
8) Why the majority text appears thruout all ages, from ALL areas of
the known world and is in the Majority and is in agreement
9) why the Majority text does not show the signs nor the corruption of
the Critical text
10) Why the overwhelming majority of Church fathers quoting scripture
in their writings AGREE with the Majority Text
11) Why the creeds AGREE with the majority text
12) Where was the Critical text before Wescott & Hort and the RV

Should I continue? (more ISSUES you have AVOIDED on request)
I think you missed a point or two!

Your NEWEST BUNNY TRAILS
You have not shown anything in the way of EVIDENCE (what a surprise!)
as far as Erasmus Yet we see that there is unmistakenly a possible
Future POPE on the Nestle/Aland greek text committee. Hypocrisy abounds
with you JD.

Apocryhpha, Another straw man JD!
FACTS
The Apochryphal books are interspersed in Codex Aleph & B
Not so the KJV
Apocryphal books are not part of the Textus receptus
As shown they are an integral part of the "oldest & best"

AND the TWO BIGGEST CORRUPTIONS are your beloved Aleph & B the easily
shown tampered manuscripts which form the BASIS for ALL New Versions!