DAVEH:   Do you believe Jesus is fully God now?

Judy Taylor wrote:
My belief DaveH is that according to scripture the Godhead consists of God the Father, God the Word,
and God the Holy Spirit.  The man Jesus is God the Word who by the eternal Spirit was born into a body of
flesh and blood in the likeness of man.  I have never stated that Jesus during his earthly ministry was "fully
God" because scripture tells us that He (Jesus) layed aside the glory He had with the Father and emptied
Himself so that He might come here as an example for us of how we should walk.  If He came as "fully God"
then being conformed to His Image would be an impossibility for us mere mortals since God is transcendent.
But He knows our frame.  judyt