Sent: November 22, 2005 09:58
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Emailing: NIV.htm

Lance Muir wrote:
Nice try but, no cigar Christine. It is just possible that semantic dysfunctionality runs in the household. (It is an ongoing problem with your Dad. He's always had the same problem as Judy. i.e. distinguishing between syntax and semantics)
Some people go out and do.  Some people stay home and read.  The former know from experience.  The latter know because someone said so.