Thanks David. As I suspected, no illustrations.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: November 22, 2005 18:00
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Emailing: NIV.htm

Lance wrote:
Other than when speaking with the religious
leaders, will you illustrate Jesus doing something
comparable?

Why are you exempting religious leaders? Are you not aware of the religious
people of our day?  The homosexuals are a religious people.  Their culture
is based upon sexual hedonism.  Have you not read Romans 1, where it says
that they "worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator"?  See
Roman 1:25.

Romans 1:25-32
(25) Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the
creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
(26) For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their
women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
(27) And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned
in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is
unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which
was meet.
(28) And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God
gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not
convenient;
(29) Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness,
covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit,
malignity; whisperers,
(30) Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of
evil things, disobedient to parents,
(31) Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection,
implacable, unmerciful:
(32) Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are
worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do
them.

By the way, the administrators to whom I have carried my message from God
are Christian leaders!