Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] corrector/revisor

No it does not  ????   Perhaps this is true in your case.  I am not sure you understand the problem,   but I think you do.    Others, clearly, do not  and that is my point.    The average reader will see this as a completed action.     Kevin and Judy have made such arguments and prove my point.   IN THAT REGARD,   this is a poor translation of the text.   A much better translation would be as Bill suggested,  IMO.

Jd