From: Dean Moore <cd_moore@earthlink.net>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 11:56:57 -0500
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Izzy's Sexual Experiences-Charles?

Sent: 11/25/2005 11:31:30 AM

Her posted apology was not in existence when you and I wrote our individual comments.  The conversation was out of place,   but DH is certainly no more at fault than Linda.  He went no further into the gutter than Linda.   But Linda has done her best to bring this to an end.   Just understand one thing  --   it is my suggestion that the tough guy crap has no place here.   It appeals to the old man side of life and, if continued,  will change al of things in regard to this forum, as far as I am concerned.
 Enough said.

jd
cd: As I said before John nobody will speak in that manner to my wife and if I wasn't there I would hope that somebody else would defend my wife. I meant what I said-I can serve God and still protect my family. If me protecting my family changes this forum then it would be to the better. The first one here that speaks to my wife in a similar manner will have me to fight. I will not give Satans minions free reign over my family.No where in the Bible am I told to turn her cheek only my own which I have done many times as the Lord has helped me to do. Notice there are no smiley faces in this reply.