From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Subject: [TruthTalk] Charles Perry Lock says 'A totally arrogant and insensitive reply, IMO' of Dave Hansen
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:53:48 -0500

I have a sense of DaveH that he ain't got it in 'em but, should anyone's door need showin' up at ...well...it's pretty obvious to me who they'd be. He's been spoken to and about with ill intent pretty much daily. As Tom Snyder used to say of people who behave like you guys have..'go to a mirror, look into it and, call yourself...(guess)

IMO Perry, you're doing this more because he's a Mormon than because of what he purportedly meant by what he said.

Iz rather graciously acknowledged her own participation and, requested that you let this go. Why not do that, Perry?