'Off-line' amen!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: November 26, 2005 06:18
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] On taking offence where none is given

I’m just feeling badly because I asked DaveH a personal question to see how far mormon adherence to “the rules” actually goes (and from which I expected a Yes, No, or MYOB!), and have apparently inadvertently opened the gates of Hell.  The acrid fumes of sulphur are really smelling up the place and clouding all other issues.  If we can’t purify the air with forgiveness, can we at least stuff the lid back on those smoldering recriminations and get back to civility? And let us please keep in mind that Perry sits in the seat of authority here by volunteering for a dirty job that no one else wants; let’s submit to that authority or at least take it off-line. Please? izzy